RECONNECTING

'Take a break' the title and topic of my last blog before I decided to follow my own advice, and honestly what I thought was a break became my disconnection. Each day I tried reconnecting but always ended up with an excuse of feeling like I needed an extra break. So here I am wondering, how do I reconnect?

Though detachment may be necessary at some point in life especially when it's the only way for you to focus on other important things, what do you do when you've disconnected from the important thing or person in your life?
As I've struggled each week in the drafts section of the blogging app trying to write something but just felt like I no longer belong here, I came to a realization that I had to reconnect with myself and my emotions first so as to get my purpose.

Finding yourself makes your purpose clear and easens the decision making which enable you to make good choices about your life, plans, relationships and goals.
Whether you feel disconnected or you can't understand how things came to how they are now, getting back to your true self is the ultimate solution for this.

Reminding yourself and getting to know what you value and want for yourself, as well as what you do not want is where to start from when finding and reconnecting with yourself.

For guides on how to reconnect click How to reconnect with yourself

Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich, nothing is more real.
                 ~ Deepak Chopra ~

Comments

  1. 💯💯 finding self is key in life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I DON'T GIVE A F*** CHALLENGE!

The 'Intentional' part we ignore

WELCOME!